I believe that the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world.
I believe all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of kinship, love and tolerance.
I don't believe in distinction of any kind, such as
- race, colour, ethnicity, nationality
- sex, gender identity
- sexual orientation
- language, culture
- religion, spirituality
- political opinion
- any opinion
- origin (social, national or any other kind)
- age
- weight, size
- looks, beauty or lack of it
- disability or illness, visible or invisible, of mind or body
- property, wealth
- birth
- other status or identity

Friday, August 31, 2012

Things that make me glad

There's this guy who's into guns and survival and stuff, Republican, Usonian, and he has a board where he pins things that makes him think about his wife. And that board makes me just so silly happy :-D

Yes, he pins a lot of stuff that doesn't do it for me, like pink guns, camouflage gear and Southern stuff that only Southern Republicans understand. But there's a clear red - no, pink thread through everything, and it's so infused with his love of his wife, and how he knows her, and I am reminded of my husband *_*

It makes me SILLY BAT SHIT HAPPY!

Well done crafts. These wonderful people with their wonderful ideas.
Most people make me glad. I like people.
People who like to celebrate things. Even little things.
People who make an effort. I mean... I yap a lot about SAHMs, but quite a many of them actually make their kids' childhood a wonderful place, and that is wonderful.

No comments: